Celan is a new skin care product with active botanical extracts. General complaints about itching, irritation, or pain occur from time to time. This can be around wound edges, underneath adhesive dressing borders, or elsewhere. The cause of this discomfort or condition of the skin may be unknown. Principelle undertakes tests to determine if the product is useful on such skin disorders as eczema and psoriasis.
Celan is a multifunctional cream applicable to all types of skin. The product can be used on facial skin, avoiding contact with the eyes. The medical grade honey has strong antioxidant properties. In combination with botanical extracts it offers relief to irritated skin. The airless dispenser is easy and hygienic. It allows for appropriate measurement avoiding contamination.
- Propionylacetovanillonum. A non steroid anti-inflammatory plant component. It is adapted to penetrate the skin.
- Clove bud oil. This is a natural analgesic and antiseptic because of the main component eugenol.
- Balloon-vine extract. It has anti-inflammatory properties and it reduces skin problems such as eczema, redness and desquamation.
- Paenolum. This active component is derived from the bark of the Paeonia Suffruticosa. It is a pain-reducing component, known to prevent blood platelet clotting, slows down lipid-peroxidation and has anti-inflammatory properties.
redness, itches or desquamation.
Carefully cleanse the area with water or a mild lotion and dry gently. Apply a thin layer of Celan avoiding rubbing. Itchy patches or wound edges should be treated several times daily or at least at every dressing change.
Do not use on open wounds or burns. Store at room temperature (15-25°C). Does not contain parabens, perfumes, or colouring agents. Avoid contact with the eyes.
Technical details Celan
Celan contains these components:
- Medical grade dark buckwheat honey
- Balloon-vine extract
- Clove bud oil
- Other ingredients: lanette wax, sorbic acid, potassium sorbate, melaleuca, purified water