- This lip balm contains propolis, a natural anti-bacterium produced by bees to protect their hives (and their honey) from bacteria, fungi and viruses.
- Linosol also contains clove oil, A natural analgesic and antiseptic due to its main ingredient eugenol.
Cleanse lips and hands. Gently apply, either directly from the tube or with your fingers. Protect your lips from bright sunlight.
External use only. Do not use on open wounds or burns. Avoid direct contact with the eyes. Store at room temperature (15-25°C). The lip balm does not contain parabens, phenoxyethanol or benzoic acid. The product is in accordance with DIRECTIVE 2008/112/EC.
Technical details Linosol
Principelle Linosol contains these active ingredients:
- Propolis: A natural anti-bacterium.
- Clove oil: Analgesic and antiseptic.
- Anhydrous eucerin: Hydrophilic ointment base.