This is your entry to the documented use of Principelle advanced wound care products. You are invited to submit patient cases to build to a larger database. It enables participants to review clinical performance and compare results to those obtained by others.
A case, or a group, can be compared to all results to date, or to specific groups in other clinical centres. It is a tool to document your work and process results from Case Report Forms and analyse these statistically. The database is anonymous, there are no patient names present. Individual cases submitted are only known to you.
- Document individual patients and groups of patients (anonymous)
- Keep track of the effects of treatment
- Review the result of your clinical work and compare with others
- Offer advanced statistical processing of your records
- Offer a template to build your scientific poster
- Save pictures of any stage of treatment
- Future links to dedicated woundmanagement software
A case is reviewed in three stages:
- Introduction: A short anamnesis and recording of initial patient conditions and product(s) used.
- Review: A Clinical Review Form (CRF) is processed at a dressing change (e.g. weekly) until treatment with Principelle products is complete. A CRF can be added directly in the portal, on an iPad, or on a blank hardcopy CRF to be digitized later. Using your iPad camera, you can easily add pictures..
- Evaluation: The use and clinical performance of the product is documented with a few Likert scale-questions.
At a later stage, you can compare a case or a group of cases to the rest of the portal for some descriptive statistics. You are also able to export your data to SPSS for advanced statistical queries. The data you have collected in the portal is a perfect foundation to create a scientific presentation, poster or publication.
How to access the portal
The use of this software is free of charge. As a registered user, you will have a personal username and password combination to log-in. The portal is only accessible through a secure, encrypted SSL-connection. The portal is accessible from any computer or iPad-tablet with an internet connection.
If you wish to use the portal, please register by sending us an e-mail with your contact information and occupation. We will send you a unique username and password to access the portal.